Mask Free Shopping.
Attention - Business Owners and Retailers in our county, our state, and beyond.
Your business has the chance to be a LEADER in the retail industry by offering this:
"Special shopping hours for those without a mask."
At the beginning of this situation, many retailers had special shopping hours for seniors and the disabled.
It’s time for you to PROVIDE THIS RIGHT NOW:
SPECIAL SHOPPING HOURS FOR THOSE WITHOUT A MASK
Curbside shopping or e-commerce delivery is not fair and equal access, because there is an additional cost, and shoppers cannot browse and look for new items and experience an enjoyable shopping experience.
Further, this discriminates against those who do not have access to technology.
Offering SPECIAL SHOPPING HOURS for those who cannot wear a mask creates REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS (as required by federal, state, and local laws).
*NOTE: These hours are to be reserved for mask-free shoppers ONLY, so the shopping experience will be relaxing and enjoyable. Those who wear a mask are to shop during the mask hours.*
BENEFITS for YOUR BUSINESS:
YOU will be recognized as a powerful community leader in creating a fair, just and equitable shopping experience for all your patrons in this way:
1. Shoppers who can’t wear a mask can shop in comfort and confidence — free of discrimination, harassment, and intimidation (which violate federal and state civil rights laws)
2. Associates will not need to spend time checking to see if shoppers need to “wear a mask”
3. Further, ASSOCIATES who cannot wear a mask could be assigned to work those hours.
4. This demonstrates YOUR commitment to your ETHICS and COMPLIANCE for NON-DISCRIMINATION policies.
5. Your business can avoid costly and embarrassing discrimination lawsuits
I look forward to an enjoyable mask-free shopping experience!